Errors and Solutions
Method 1: Running qBittorrent as an Administrator
Method 2: Disabling the Windows Defender in Windows 10
try at the end
Method 3: Pre-allocate disk space
This is a common problem if you are installing the 64-bit version of qBittorrent on newer versions of Windows 10. One solution is to go to Tools -> Options -> Downloads and check the box that says Pre-allocate disk space for all files. This way you can avoid having to run qBittorrent in Administrator mode (which can cause the problem of qB not starting at Windows startup).
Method 4: Add User
In some cases, the security settings of the application might be preventing it from being accessed on your account. Therefore, in this step, we will be adding a user from the security settings. For that:
- Right-click on the QBitTorrent folder and select “Properties”.
- Click on the “Security” tab and then click on “Edit”.
- Click on “Add” and then type in the username of your account that you are currently using.
- Click on the “Check” button and add this account.
- Check to see if doing so fixes your issue.